How I Use My APlanos Routine Every Sunday

 If there’s one ritual that keeps my life (and mind) running smoothly, it’s my Sunday APlanos Routine. Every week, I set aside a little pocket of time to reset, realign, and consciously design the week I want to experience. It’s simple, grounding, and yes, totally Pinterest-worthy.

My Sunday Reset Ritual

Sundays are my soft landing. I brew my favourite tea, put on a cosy playlist, and gently shift into “reset mode.” This isn’t about productivity overload,it’s about intentionality. I use this moment to clear space, both physically and mentally, for what’s coming next.

Cleaning + Space Reset

A clean space resets my energy.
I do a quick tidy of the areas I use the most: my desk, the kitchen, my bedroom... I wipe surfaces, refresh linens, light a candle, and open the windows. This is where the magic begins, decluttering the environment declutters my mind.

Week-in-Review

Before I can move forward, I take a look back.
I open my planner and ask myself:

  • What worked well this week?

  • What drained me?

  • What did I avoid and why?

  • What felt aligned?

This reflection keeps my goals rooted in self-awareness rather than autopilot.

Setting Priorities for the Week

Next, I map out what truly matters.
Instead of overwhelming myself with a never-ending to-do list, I choose my Top 3 priorities, the things that will genuinely move me forward. I break them into smaller, doable steps and assign them to specific days using the APlanos framework.

This is the moment where clarity turns into confidence.

Final Manifestation Moment

I end my routine with a short manifestation practice.
Sometimes it’s journaling. Sometimes it’s a simple affirmation. Sometimes it’s sitting quietly and visualising the version of me who has already lived the week I’m planning.

I tune into how I want my week to feel and let that guide everything else.

Downloadable Checklist

To make the process even easier, I’ve created a simple, aesthetic Sunday APlanos Checklist you can follow every week.

✨ Download it here



Perfect for printing, pinning to your planner, or saving to your phone.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

What is “The APlanos Way”?

Introducing the Manifesto of Wealth: A different way to relate to money